This page contains complete information on how to remove IVA 3.3.29 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall IVA 3.3.29 from your computerAT
. Open here
where you can read more on AT. Click on http://www.portaldasfinancas.gov.pt
to get more details about IVA 3.3.29 on AT's website. IVA 3.3.29 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Declarações Electrónicas\IVA directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. IVA 3.3.29's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Declarações Electrónicas\IVA\uninstall.exe. iva.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 196.00 KB (200704 bytes) on disk.
IVA 3.3.29 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 532.84 KB (545632
bytes) on disk.
- iva.exe (196.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (302.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3.29
of IVA 3.3.29.
IVA 3.3.29 is a program released by the software company AT. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase IVA 3.3.29 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase IVA 3.3.29 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IVA 3.3.29 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IVA 3.3.29". If it is installed on your PC the IVA 3.3.29 program will be found automatically. When you select IVA 3.3.29 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding IVA 3.3.29, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IVA 3.3.29:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.portaldasfinancas.gov.pt
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Declarações Electrónicas\IVA\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IVA 3.3.29.
8. After removing IVA 3.3.29, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IVA 3.3.29 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IVA 3.3.29 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IVA 3.3.29 by AT from your PC, we are not saying that IVA 3.3.29 by AT is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IVA 3.3.29 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 20:48:17.213