This info is about IVA 3.3.27 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall IVA 3.3.27 from your PCAT
. More information on AT can be found here
. You can see more info about IVA 3.3.27 at http://www.portaldasfinancas.gov.pt
. IVA 3.3.27 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Declarações Electrónicas\IVA directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing IVA 3.3.27 is C:\Program Files\Declarações Electrónicas\IVA\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 228.50 KB (233984 bytes) on disk and is called iva.exe.
IVA 3.3.27 contains of the executables below. They occupy 597.84 KB (612192
bytes) on disk.
- iva.exe (228.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (334.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
The current page applies to IVA 3.3.27 version 3.3.27
IVA 3.3.27 is a program marketed by the software company AT. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove IVA 3.3.27 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove IVA 3.3.27 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IVA 3.3.27 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IVA 3.3.27". If it is installed on your PC the IVA 3.3.27 application will be found very quickly. After you select IVA 3.3.27 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding IVA 3.3.27, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IVA 3.3.27:
- The publisher is: http://www.portaldasfinancas.gov.pt
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Declarações Electrónicas\IVA\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IVA 3.3.27.
8. After uninstalling IVA 3.3.27, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IVA 3.3.27 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IVA 3.3.27 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IVA 3.3.27 by AT from your PC, we are not saying that IVA 3.3.27 by AT is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall IVA 3.3.27 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 16:13:43.240