This info is about ITbrain Monitoring for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall ITbrain Monitoring from your computerTeamViewer
. Take a look here
for more details on TeamViewer. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ITbrain\Monitoring folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. ITbrain Monitoring's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ITbrain\Monitoring\setup.exe /uninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.06 MB (5304048 bytes) on disk and is labeled ITbrain_Monitoring_Service.exe.
ITbrain Monitoring installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.92 MB (10401296
bytes) on disk.
- ITbrain_Monitoring_Service.exe (5.06 MB)
- setup.exe (4.86 MB)
This info is about ITbrain Monitoring version 1.0.100521
only. You can find here a few links to other ITbrain Monitoring versions:
...click to view all...
ITbrain Monitoring is an application marketed by TeamViewer. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase ITbrain Monitoring is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ITbrain Monitoring from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ITbrain Monitoring or simply click the Search field and type in "ITbrain Monitoring". If it exists on your system the ITbrain Monitoring application will be found automatically. After you select ITbrain Monitoring in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ITbrain Monitoring, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ITbrain Monitoring.
8. After uninstalling ITbrain Monitoring, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ITbrain Monitoring which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ITbrain Monitoring with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ITbrain Monitoring by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that ITbrain Monitoring by TeamViewer is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ITbrain Monitoring in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 23:47:55.793