ITN Converter 1.83
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall ITN Converter 1.83 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall ITN Converter 1.83 from your systemBenichou Software
. You can find out more on Benichou Software or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about ITN Converter 1.83 can be found at http://www.benichou-software.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ITN Converter folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for ITN Converter 1.83 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ITN Converter\unins000.exe. ITNConv.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.15 MB (1200640 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with ITN Converter 1.83. They occupy about 1.90 MB (1993249
bytes) on disk.
- ITNConv.exe (1.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (774.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.83
of ITN Converter 1.83.
ITN Converter 1.83 is a program offered by Benichou Software. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove ITN Converter 1.83 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ITN Converter 1.83 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ITN Converter 1.83 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ITN Converter 1.83". If it exists on your system the ITN Converter 1.83 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ITN Converter 1.83 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ITN Converter 1.83, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ITN Converter 1.83:
- The publisher is: http://www.benichou-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ITN Converter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ITN Converter 1.83.
8. After uninstalling ITN Converter 1.83, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ITN Converter 1.83 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ITN Converter 1.83 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ITN Converter 1.83 by Benichou Software from your PC, we are not saying that ITN Converter 1.83 by Benichou Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ITN Converter 1.83 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-15 04:03:53.200