ITN Converter 1.83
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall ITN Converter 1.83 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall ITN Converter 1.83 from your systemBenichou Software
. You can find out more on Benichou Software or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about ITN Converter 1.83 can be found at http://www.benichou-software.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ITN Converter folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for ITN Converter 1.83 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ITN Converter\unins000.exe. ITNConv.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.15 MB (1200640 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with ITN Converter 1.83. They occupy about 1.90 MB (1993249
bytes) on disk.
- ITNConv.exe (1.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (774.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.83
of ITN Converter 1.83.
ITN Converter 1.83 is a program offered by Benichou Software. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove ITN Converter 1.83 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ITN Converter 1.83 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ITN Converter 1.83 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ITN Converter 1.83". If it exists on your system the ITN Converter 1.83 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ITN Converter 1.83 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ITN Converter 1.83, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ITN Converter 1.83:
- The publisher is: http://www.benichou-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ITN Converter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ITN Converter 1.83.
8. After uninstalling ITN Converter 1.83, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ITN Converter 1.83 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ITN Converter 1.83 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ITN Converter 1.83 by Benichou Software from your PC, we are not saying that ITN Converter 1.83 by Benichou Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ITN Converter 1.83 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-15 04:03:53.200