ITL Total Security
ITL Total Security is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall ITL Total Security from your computerinnovanathinklabs.com
. You can read more on innovanathinklabs.com or check for application updates here
. Click on https://www.itlantivirus.com/help/
to get more info about ITL Total Security on innovanathinklabs.com's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ITL Total Security folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling ITL Total Security is C:\Program Files\ITL Total Security\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. TotalSecurity.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.40 MB (4608768 bytes) on disk.
ITL Total Security contains of the executables below. They take 9.32 MB (9769712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ITLTSFirewall.exe (523.25 KB)
- itltsprotection.exe (540.75 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (94.75 KB)
- TotalSecurity.exe (4.40 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (428.45 KB)
- certutil.exe (193.66 KB)
- avupdate.exe (1.88 MB)
- sd_inst.exe (88.25 KB)
- WebExtNotifier.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of ITL Total Security. You can find below info on other releases of ITL Total Security:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ITL Total Security we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ITL Total Security
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ITL Total Security
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\innovanathinklabs.com\ITL Total Security
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\innovanathinklabs.com ITL Total Security
ITL Total Security is an application offered by innovanathinklabs.com. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall ITL Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ITL Total Security with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ITL Total Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ITL Total Security". If it exists on your system the ITL Total Security app will be found very quickly. When you select ITL Total Security in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ITL Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ITL Total Security:
- The software company is: https://www.itlantivirus.com/help/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ITL Total Security\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ITL Total Security.
8. After removing ITL Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ITL Total Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ITL Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ITL Total Security by innovanathinklabs.com from your computer, nor are we saying that ITL Total Security by innovanathinklabs.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ITL Total Security supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-24 19:59:30.183