ITDT - DELL Customer Release
ITDT - DELL Customer Release is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ITDT - DELL Customer Release from your computerDELL
. You can find out more on DELL or check for application updates here
. More information about the program ITDT - DELL Customer Release can be found at http://www.dell.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\dell\itdt-dcr folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing ITDT - DELL Customer Release is "C:\Program Files (x86)\dell\itdt-dcr\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. ITDT - DELL Customer Release's primary file takes about 56.00 KB (57344 bytes) and is called itdt-dcr.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside ITDT - DELL Customer Release. They occupy about 432.66 KB (443048
bytes) on disk.
- itdt-dcr.exe (56.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (113.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
This info is about ITDT - DELL Customer Release version 18.104.22.168
only. For other ITDT - DELL Customer Release versions please click below:
ITDT - DELL Customer Release is an application offered by DELL. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall ITDT - DELL Customer Release is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ITDT - DELL Customer Release from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ITDT - DELL Customer Release or simply activate the Search field and type in "ITDT - DELL Customer Release". If it is installed on your PC the ITDT - DELL Customer Release application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ITDT - DELL Customer Release in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ITDT - DELL Customer Release, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ITDT - DELL Customer Release:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dell.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\dell\itdt-dcr\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ITDT - DELL Customer Release.
8. After removing ITDT - DELL Customer Release, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ITDT - DELL Customer Release which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ITDT - DELL Customer Release using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ITDT - DELL Customer Release by DELL from your PC, nor are we saying that ITDT - DELL Customer Release by DELL is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ITDT - DELL Customer Release supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 12:28:09.347