You can find on this page details on how to remove ISM 3.0 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall ISM 3.0 from your systemMedia Vision
. You can find out more on Media Vision or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about ISM 3.0 can be found at http://www.vbexplorer.cjb.net
. ISM 3.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ISM 3.0 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove ISM 3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ISM 3.0\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 141.50 KB (144896 bytes) on disk and is called ISM.exe.
The executables below are part of ISM 3.0. They occupy an average of 4.83 MB (5062046
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Doc.exe (18.00 KB)
- ISM.exe (141.50 KB)
- mail32.exe (25.53 KB)
- OFLEAP.EXE (1.38 MB)
- oflpdemo.exe (2.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
This data is about ISM 3.0 version 3.0
ISM 3.0 is an application offered by the software company Media Vision. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove ISM 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ISM 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ISM 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ISM 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the ISM 3.0 application will be found automatically. When you select ISM 3.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ISM 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ISM 3.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vbexplorer.cjb.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ISM 3.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ISM 3.0.
8. After removing ISM 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ISM 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ISM 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ISM 3.0 by Media Vision from your PC, nor are we saying that ISM 3.0 by Media Vision is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ISM 3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-20 05:14:57.790