You can find on this page details on how to remove ISM 3.0 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall ISM 3.0 from your systemMedia Vision
. You can find out more on Media Vision or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about ISM 3.0 can be found at http://www.vbexplorer.cjb.net
. ISM 3.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ISM 3.0 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove ISM 3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ISM 3.0\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 141.50 KB (144896 bytes) on disk and is called ISM.exe.
The executables below are part of ISM 3.0. They occupy an average of 4.83 MB (5062046
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Doc.exe (18.00 KB)
- ISM.exe (141.50 KB)
- mail32.exe (25.53 KB)
- OFLEAP.EXE (1.38 MB)
- oflpdemo.exe (2.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
This data is about ISM 3.0 version 3.0
ISM 3.0 is an application offered by the software company Media Vision. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove ISM 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ISM 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ISM 3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ISM 3.0". The ISM 3.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click ISM 3.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ISM 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ISM 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.vbexplorer.cjb.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ISM 3.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ISM 3.0.
8. After removing ISM 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ISM 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ISM 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ISM 3.0 by Media Vision from your PC, nor are we saying that ISM 3.0 by Media Vision is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ISM 3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-20 05:14:57.790