This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ISIS 5.5.2 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall ISIS 5.5.2 from your PCChristian Buil
. Go over here
for more info on Christian Buil. You can see more info about ISIS 5.5.2 at http://www.astrosurf.com/buil
. ISIS 5.5.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Isis folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for ISIS 5.5.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Isis\unins000.exe. ISIS 5.5.2's main file takes about 4.52 MB (4740096 bytes) and is named isis.exe.
The following executable files are contained in ISIS 5.5.2. They take 5.22 MB (5470709
bytes) on disk.
- isis.exe (4.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.49 KB)
The current page applies to ISIS 5.5.2 version 5.5.2
ISIS 5.5.2 is an application released by the software company Christian Buil. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove ISIS 5.5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ISIS 5.5.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ISIS 5.5.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "ISIS 5.5.2". If it is installed on your PC the ISIS 5.5.2 application will be found automatically. When you select ISIS 5.5.2 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ISIS 5.5.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ISIS 5.5.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.astrosurf.com/buil
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Isis\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ISIS 5.5.2.
8. After uninstalling ISIS 5.5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ISIS 5.5.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ISIS 5.5.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ISIS 5.5.2 by Christian Buil from your computer, nor are we saying that ISIS 5.5.2 by Christian Buil is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ISIS 5.5.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-27 19:54:43.413