You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ISIKFX Trader for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ISIKFX Trader from your computerMetaQuotes Software Corp.
. Open here
for more info on MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Click on http://www.metaquotes.net
to get more facts about ISIKFX Trader on MetaQuotes Software Corp.'s website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ISIKFX Trader directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. ISIKFX Trader's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ISIKFX Trader\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called terminal.exe and its approximative size is 10.59 MB (11103384 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in ISIKFX Trader. They take 15.19 MB (15924264
bytes) on disk.
- metaeditor.exe (4.17 MB)
- terminal.exe (10.59 MB)
- uninstall.exe (437.56 KB)
This info is about ISIKFX Trader version 4.00
alone. Click on the links below for other ISIKFX Trader versions:
ISIKFX Trader is an application by the software company MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase ISIKFX Trader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ISIKFX Trader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ISIKFX Trader or simply activate the Search field and type in "ISIKFX Trader". The ISIKFX Trader application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ISIKFX Trader in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ISIKFX Trader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ISIKFX Trader:
- The software company is: http://www.metaquotes.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ISIKFX Trader\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ISIKFX Trader.
8. After removing ISIKFX Trader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ISIKFX Trader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ISIKFX Trader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ISIKFX Trader by MetaQuotes Software Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that ISIKFX Trader by MetaQuotes Software Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ISIKFX Trader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-01 19:52:06.423