ISDN Sentinel 22.214.171.124
ISDN Sentinel 126.96.36.199 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ISDN Sentinel 188.8.131.52 from your systemChristian Ruppert
. Check out here
for more details on Christian Ruppert. More data about the program ISDN Sentinel 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.flirtation.info/ISDN
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ISDN Sentinel folder (same installation drive as Windows). ISDN Sentinel 220.127.116.11's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ISDN Sentinel\unins000.exe. ISDN.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 691.00 KB (707584 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with ISDN Sentinel 18.104.22.168. They take about 1.31 MB (1378732
bytes) on disk.
- ISDN.exe (691.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (655.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of ISDN Sentinel 126.96.36.199.
ISDN Sentinel 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by the software company Christian Ruppert. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase ISDN Sentinel 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ISDN Sentinel 220.127.116.11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ISDN Sentinel 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ISDN Sentinel 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the ISDN Sentinel 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. After you select ISDN Sentinel 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ISDN Sentinel 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ISDN Sentinel 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.flirtation.info/ISDN
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ISDN Sentinel\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ISDN Sentinel 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing ISDN Sentinel 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ISDN Sentinel 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ISDN Sentinel 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ISDN Sentinel 184.108.40.206 by Christian Ruppert from your PC, we are not saying that ISDN Sentinel 220.127.116.11 by Christian Ruppert is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ISDN Sentinel 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 14:00:00.410