ISA 2 basic
ISA 2 basic is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall ISA 2 basic from your PCScripture4all Foundation
. Further information on Scripture4all Foundation can be seen here
. More information about the app ISA 2 basic can be seen at http://www.scripture4all.org
. ISA 2 basic is frequently installed in the C:\Arquivos de programas\ISA2 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall ISA 2 basic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ARQUIV~1\ISA2\Setup.exe /remove /q0. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.27 MB (4474368 bytes) on disk and is labeled ISA.exe.
ISA 2 basic is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.34 MB (4550144
bytes) on disk:
- ISA.exe (4.27 MB)
- Setup.exe (74.00 KB)
This data is about ISA 2 basic version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ISA 2 basic:
...click to view all...
ISA 2 basic is a program marketed by Scripture4all Foundation. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove ISA 2 basic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ISA 2 basic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ISA 2 basic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ISA 2 basic". If it exists on your system the ISA 2 basic app will be found very quickly. After you click ISA 2 basic in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ISA 2 basic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ISA 2 basic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.scripture4all.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\ARQUIV~1\ISA2\Setup.exe /remove /q0
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ISA 2 basic.
8. After removing ISA 2 basic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ISA 2 basic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ISA 2 basic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ISA 2 basic by Scripture4all Foundation from your PC, nor are we saying that ISA 2 basic by Scripture4all Foundation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ISA 2 basic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 10:27:06.767