This page is about IReport2007SE for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall IReport2007SE from your PCINFINITT Healthcare
. Open here
where you can find out more on INFINITT Healthcare. IReport2007SE is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove IReport2007SE by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall file:///C:/INFINITTSA/WebView/IReport2007SE/IReport2007SE.vsto. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. VSTOInstaller.exe is the IReport2007SE's primary executable file and it takes around 80.66 KB (82592 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in IReport2007SE. They take 80.66 KB (82592
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.66 KB)
The current page applies to IReport2007SE version 1.3.2013.826
only. For more IReport2007SE versions please click below:
IReport2007SE is an application offered by the software company INFINITT Healthcare. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove IReport2007SE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase IReport2007SE from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IReport2007SE or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IReport2007SE". The IReport2007SE application will be found very quickly. When you click IReport2007SE in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about IReport2007SE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IReport2007SE.
8. After removing IReport2007SE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IReport2007SE which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IReport2007SE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IReport2007SE by INFINITT Healthcare from your computer, we are not saying that IReport2007SE by INFINITT Healthcare is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IReport2007SE supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 04:05:52.650