IRecovery is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall IRecovery from your computerGame3K
. More information on Game3K can be found here
. You can read more about on IRecovery at https://www.microsoft.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IRecovery folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for IRecovery is C:\Program Files (x86)\IRecovery\Uninstall.exe. Choco2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 319.26 KB (326926 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in IRecovery. They take 10.30 MB (10800380
bytes) on disk.
- Choco2.exe (319.26 KB)
- iCDR.exe (9.11 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (585.00 KB)
The current web page applies to IRecovery version 9.1
IRecovery is an application released by the software company Game3K. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall IRecovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase IRecovery from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IRecovery or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IRecovery". The IRecovery app will be found automatically. When you click IRecovery in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about IRecovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IRecovery:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.microsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IRecovery\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IRecovery.
8. After removing IRecovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IRecovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IRecovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IRecovery by Game3K from your PC, we are not saying that IRecovery by Game3K is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove IRecovery in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 05:19:41.250