IRIS-Net V2.4.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall IRIS-Net V2.4.1 from your PCEVI Audio GmbH
. Go over here
where you can read more on EVI Audio GmbH. Click on http://iris-net.electrovoice.com
to get more data about IRIS-Net V2.4.1 on EVI Audio GmbH's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\EVI Audio\IRIS-Net V2.4.1 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall IRIS-Net V2.4.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\EVI Audio\IRIS-Net V2.4.1\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. IRISnet.exe is the IRIS-Net V2.4.1's main executable file and it occupies around 2.86 MB (3002417 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of IRIS-Net V2.4.1. They take an average of 8.16 MB (8560569
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IRISnet.exe (2.86 MB)
- tpi_sp1.exe (181.32 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (49.29 KB)
- Netcfg32.exe (1.71 MB)
- PcanStat.exe (1.28 MB)
- PcanView.exe (1.61 MB)
- setup.exe (485.00 KB)
The current page applies to IRIS-Net V2.4.1 version 2.4.1
IRIS-Net V2.4.1 is a program released by EVI Audio GmbH. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall IRIS-Net V2.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete IRIS-Net V2.4.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IRIS-Net V2.4.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IRIS-Net V2.4.1". If it is installed on your PC the IRIS-Net V2.4.1 app will be found automatically. After you select IRIS-Net V2.4.1 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about IRIS-Net V2.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IRIS-Net V2.4.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://iris-net.electrovoice.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\EVI Audio\IRIS-Net V2.4.1\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IRIS-Net V2.4.1.
8. After removing IRIS-Net V2.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IRIS-Net V2.4.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IRIS-Net V2.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IRIS-Net V2.4.1 by EVI Audio GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that IRIS-Net V2.4.1 by EVI Audio GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove IRIS-Net V2.4.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 16:27:54.537