IRANVPN version 1.3.0
A way to uninstall IRANVPN version 1.3.0 from your computer
IRANVPN version 1.3.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com
. Open here
for more information on Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IRANVPN folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling IRANVPN version 1.3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IRANVPN\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. IRANVPN.exe is the IRANVPN version 1.3.0's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.05 MB (1105920 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in IRANVPN version 1.3.0. They take 17.54 MB (18393597
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dinstaller.exe (28.00 KB)
- IRANVPN.exe (1.05 MB)
- tap-windows.exe (234.90 KB)
- unins000.exe (731.66 KB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- openssl.exe (384.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (3.89 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (677.10 KB)
- securetunnel1.exe (699.54 KB)
- securetunnel2.exe (105.50 KB)
- securetunnel3.exe (130.00 KB)
- securetunnel4.exe (528.50 KB)
- securetunnel5.exe (69.12 KB)
- securetunnel6.exe (292.00 KB)
- SysSettings32.exe (485.10 KB)
- SysSettings64.exe (595.10 KB)
- tstunnel.exe (91.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (830.08 KB)
- openvpn.exe (660.30 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (31.80 KB)
- openssl.exe (809.15 KB)
- openvpn.exe (779.72 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (33.72 KB)
- kvpncadm.exe (1.03 MB)
- kvpncgui.exe (1.69 MB)
- kvpncsvc.exe (1.60 MB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.0
of IRANVPN version 1.3.0.
How to uninstall IRANVPN version 1.3.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
IRANVPN version 1.3.0 is an application offered by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove IRANVPN version 1.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IRANVPN version 1.3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IRANVPN version 1.3.0". If it exists on your system the IRANVPN version 1.3.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click IRANVPN version 1.3.0 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding IRANVPN version 1.3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IRANVPN version 1.3.0.
8. After removing IRANVPN version 1.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IRANVPN version 1.3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IRANVPN version 1.3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed IRANVPN version 1.3.0:
|Islamic Republic of Iran||100%|
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IRANVPN version 1.3.0 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com from your PC, we are not saying that IRANVPN version 1.3.0 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove IRANVPN version 1.3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-10 09:30:22.000