IQ Retail Communicator
How to uninstall IQ Retail Communicator from your computer
IQ Retail Communicator is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by D6 Technology
. Open here
for more information on D6 Technology. IQ Retail Communicator is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\D6 Technology\d6_8289 folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove IQ Retail Communicator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\D6 Technology\d6_8289\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled d6_8289.exe and occupies 1.29 MB (1357816 bytes).
IQ Retail Communicator is comprised of the following executables which take 2.60 MB (2731496
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- d6_8289.exe (1.29 MB)
- d6_8289_shell.exe (138.99 KB)
How to delete IQ Retail Communicator from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
IQ Retail Communicator is a program marketed by the software company D6 Technology. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove IQ Retail Communicator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IQ Retail Communicator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IQ Retail Communicator". If it is installed on your PC the IQ Retail Communicator program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click IQ Retail Communicator in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding IQ Retail Communicator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IQ Retail Communicator.
8. After uninstalling IQ Retail Communicator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IQ Retail Communicator that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IQ Retail Communicator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed IQ Retail Communicator:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IQ Retail Communicator by D6 Technology from your computer, nor are we saying that IQ Retail Communicator by D6 Technology is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IQ Retail Communicator in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-09 18:34:12.397