IPinator VPN is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall IPinator VPN from your computerMy Privacy Tools, Inc
. Go over here
for more information on My Privacy Tools, Inc. More details about the program IPinator VPN can be found at http://www.ipinator.com
. IPinator VPN is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IPinator VPN directory, depending on the user's option. IPinator VPN's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IPinator VPN\unins000.exe. IPinatorVPN.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 772.00 KB (790528 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of IPinator VPN. They take about 6.76 MB (7083209
bytes) on disk.
- HideMyIpSrv.exe (4.16 MB)
- IPinatorVPN.exe (772.00 KB)
- RegisterLSP.exe (313.50 KB)
- RegisterLSP64.exe (399.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
IPinator VPN is a program by My Privacy Tools, Inc. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall IPinator VPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete IPinator VPN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IPinator VPN or simply click the Search field and type in "IPinator VPN". The IPinator VPN program will be found automatically. When you click IPinator VPN in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding IPinator VPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IPinator VPN:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ipinator.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IPinator VPN\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IPinator VPN.
8. After removing IPinator VPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IPinator VPN that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IPinator VPN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove IPinator VPN by My Privacy Tools, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that IPinator VPN by My Privacy Tools, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IPinator VPN in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:01:02.097