This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall IPTV for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall IPTV from your computerflyiptv.com
. Go over here
for more info on flyiptv.com. Please open http://flyiptv.com
if you want to read more on IPTV on flyiptv.com's web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\IPTV folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling IPTV is C:\Program Files\IPTV\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 348.00 KB (356352 bytes) on disk and is labeled Iptv.exe.
IPTV contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.27 MB (5526528
bytes) on disk.
- Iptv.exe (348.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (4.93 MB)
This data is about IPTV version 1.0
IPTV is a program offered by flyiptv.com. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase IPTV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall IPTV from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IPTV or simply activate the Search field and type in "IPTV". The IPTV app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select IPTV in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding IPTV, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IPTV:
- The publisher is: http://flyiptv.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IPTV\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IPTV.
8. After removing IPTV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IPTV that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IPTV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IPTV by flyiptv.com from your PC, we are not saying that IPTV by flyiptv.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IPTV in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 01:56:19.200