This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall IPSwitcher for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall IPSwitcher from your computerMark Veldt
. Check out here
for more information on Mark Veldt. Click on http://www.dotnetniet.com/
to get more data about IPSwitcher on Mark Veldt's website. Usually the IPSwitcher program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IPSwitcher directory, depending on the user's option during install. IPSwitcher's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IPSwitcher\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled IPSwitcher.exe and it has a size of 216.50 KB (221696 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in IPSwitcher. They occupy 1.35 MB (1417929
bytes) on disk.
- IPSwitcher.exe (216.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about IPSwitcher version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of IPSwitcher:
IPSwitcher is an application released by the software company Mark Veldt. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase IPSwitcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall IPSwitcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IPSwitcher or simply activate the Search field and type in "IPSwitcher". If it exists on your system the IPSwitcher application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select IPSwitcher in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about IPSwitcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IPSwitcher:
- The publisher is: http://www.dotnetniet.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IPSwitcher\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IPSwitcher.
8. After removing IPSwitcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IPSwitcher that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IPSwitcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove IPSwitcher by Mark Veldt from your computer, nor are we saying that IPSwitcher by Mark Veldt is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove IPSwitcher supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-28 02:11:29.613