IPScan is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall IPScan from your PCAvtech
. More info about Avtech can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IPScan directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall IPScan by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IPScan\un_IPScan_1027_Setup_17588.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. IPScan.exe is the IPScan's main executable file and it takes approximately 555.00 KB (568320 bytes) on disk.
IPScan is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.28 MB (1344912
bytes) on disk:
- EaZy Wizard.exe (364.00 KB)
- IPScan.exe (555.00 KB)
- un_IPScan_1027_Setup_17588.exe (394.39 KB)
This web page is about IPScan version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other IPScan versions:
IPScan is a program marketed by Avtech. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove IPScan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete IPScan from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IPScan or simply activate the Search field and type in "IPScan". If it exists on your system the IPScan application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click IPScan in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding IPScan, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IPScan.
8. After uninstalling IPScan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IPScan that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IPScan with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IPScan by Avtech from your computer, nor are we saying that IPScan by Avtech is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove IPScan supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-14 16:57:55.363