IPOS version 1.3.802
This info is about IPOS version 1.3.802 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall IPOS version 1.3.802 from your systemLeo Burnett
. Go over here
where you can read more on Leo Burnett. Click on leoburnett.com
to get more details about IPOS version 1.3.802 on Leo Burnett's website. Usually the IPOS version 1.3.802 program is found in the C:\Program Files\IPOS folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove IPOS version 1.3.802 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ipos\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. IPOS version 1.3.802's main file takes around 1.37 MB (1432736 bytes) and is named Ipos.exe.
The executables below are part of IPOS version 1.3.802. They occupy about 11.12 MB (11662072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Ipos.exe (1.37 MB)
- IposController.exe (778.66 KB)
- IposErrorReporting.exe (112.16 KB)
- IposInstaller.exe (1.50 MB)
- IposLauncherGadget.exe (784.16 KB)
- IposMonitor.exe (785.66 KB)
- IposMSFTProfiles.exe (76.16 KB)
- IposUninstaller.exe (770.66 KB)
- AutoLogin.exe (378.49 KB)
- de3-noadmin.exe (7.00 KB)
- de3.exe (988.00 KB)
- DetectionEngine.ReportingTool.exe (19.50 KB)
- tile.exe (3.66 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.802
of IPOS version 1.3.802.
IPOS version 1.3.802 is a program by Leo Burnett. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove IPOS version 1.3.802 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove IPOS version 1.3.802 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IPOS version 1.3.802 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IPOS version 1.3.802". The IPOS version 1.3.802 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click IPOS version 1.3.802 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding IPOS version 1.3.802, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IPOS version 1.3.802:
- The web site of the program is: leoburnett.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ipos\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IPOS version 1.3.802.
8. After uninstalling IPOS version 1.3.802, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IPOS version 1.3.802 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IPOS version 1.3.802 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IPOS version 1.3.802 by Leo Burnett from your PC, we are not saying that IPOS version 1.3.802 by Leo Burnett is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall IPOS version 1.3.802 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 03:49:54.320