This web page is about IPMaster V1.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall IPMaster V1.4 from your PCSoftsession, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Softsession, Inc.. More details about the application IPMaster V1.4 can be found at http://www.softsession.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\IPMaster1.4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\IPMaster1.4\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall IPMaster V1.4. The application's main executable file occupies 711.00 KB (728064 bytes) on disk and is named ipmaster.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in IPMaster V1.4. They occupy 1.35 MB (1415962
bytes) on disk.
- ipmaster.exe (711.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (671.78 KB)
The current page applies to IPMaster V1.4 version 1.4
IPMaster V1.4 is an application offered by Softsession, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove IPMaster V1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall IPMaster V1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IPMaster V1.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IPMaster V1.4". If it is installed on your PC the IPMaster V1.4 program will be found very quickly. When you select IPMaster V1.4 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about IPMaster V1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IPMaster V1.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.softsession.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IPMaster1.4\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IPMaster V1.4.
8. After removing IPMaster V1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IPMaster V1.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IPMaster V1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IPMaster V1.4 by Softsession, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that IPMaster V1.4 by Softsession, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IPMaster V1.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 14:48:24.740