IPConfig is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall IPConfig from your computerJonathan Holroyd
. Go over here
for more information on Jonathan Holroyd. More information about IPConfig can be found at http://jonnyholroyd.freehostingcloud.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IPConfig directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall IPConfig by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IPConfig\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. IPConfig's main file takes around 399.50 KB (409088 bytes) and is called IPConfig.exe.
IPConfig installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.81 MB (1899755
bytes) on disk.
- IPConfig.exe (399.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
IPConfig is an application by the software company Jonathan Holroyd. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove IPConfig is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete IPConfig with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IPConfig or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IPConfig". If it is installed on your PC the IPConfig app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select IPConfig in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about IPConfig, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IPConfig:
- The publisher is: http://jonnyholroyd.freehostingcloud.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IPConfig\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IPConfig.
8. After removing IPConfig, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IPConfig which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IPConfig with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IPConfig by Jonathan Holroyd from your PC, nor are we saying that IPConfig by Jonathan Holroyd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove IPConfig in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 22:17:30.433