IPCOCX version 18.104.22.168
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove IPCOCX version 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall IPCOCX version 126.96.36.199 from your systembrovotech, Inc.
. Further information on brovotech, Inc. can be found here
. More details about IPCOCX version 188.8.131.52 can be seen at http://www.brovotech.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IPCOCX folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\IPCOCX\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall IPCOCX version 184.108.40.206. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 702.66 KB (719521 bytes) on disk.
IPCOCX version 220.127.116.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 702.66 KB (719521
bytes) on disk.
This page is about IPCOCX version 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
IPCOCX version 126.96.36.199 is an application marketed by the software company brovotech, Inc.. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove IPCOCX version 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall IPCOCX version 184.108.40.206 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IPCOCX version 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IPCOCX version 18.104.22.168". The IPCOCX version 22.214.171.124 application will be found very quickly. When you select IPCOCX version 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding IPCOCX version 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IPCOCX version 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.brovotech.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IPCOCX\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IPCOCX version 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling IPCOCX version 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IPCOCX version 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IPCOCX version 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IPCOCX version 188.8.131.52 by brovotech, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that IPCOCX version 184.108.40.206 by brovotech, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall IPCOCX version 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 16:17:00.993