IPC_4.4_20130410_001 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall IPC_4.4_20130410_001 from your computerIPC(China) Co., Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more details on IPC(China) Co., Ltd. . The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\IPC folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for IPC_4.4_20130410_001 is C:\Program Files\IPC\uninst.exe. IPC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.37 MB (3530752 bytes) on disk.
IPC_4.4_20130410_001 is composed of the following executables which take 4.23 MB (4437314
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AutoConfig.exe (384.00 KB)
- IPC.exe (3.37 MB)
- IPCSearchUtil.exe (68.00 KB)
- Player.exe (364.00 KB)
- RegVendor.exe (11.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (58.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.420130410001
IPC_4.4_20130410_001 is a program marketed by the software company IPC(China) Co., Ltd. . Some people try to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove IPC_4.4_20130410_001 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall IPC_4.4_20130410_001 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IPC_4.4_20130410_001 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IPC_4.4_20130410_001". The IPC_4.4_20130410_001 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select IPC_4.4_20130410_001 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding IPC_4.4_20130410_001, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IPC_4.4_20130410_001.
8. After uninstalling IPC_4.4_20130410_001, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IPC_4.4_20130410_001 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IPC_4.4_20130410_001 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IPC_4.4_20130410_001 by IPC(China) Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that IPC_4.4_20130410_001 by IPC(China) Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IPC_4.4_20130410_001 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-28 19:29:44.310