IP-TV Player 50.1
This web page is about IP-TV Player 50.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall IP-TV Player 50.1 from your systemlrepacks.ru
. Go over here
where you can find out more on lrepacks.ru. More information about IP-TV Player 50.1 can be seen at http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IP-TV Player directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove IP-TV Player 50.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IP-TV Player\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. IpTvPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 898.86 KB (920432 bytes) on disk.
IP-TV Player 50.1 is composed of the following executables which take 1.78 MB (1864390
bytes) on disk:
- IpTvPlayer.exe (898.86 KB)
- unins000.exe (921.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 50.1
of IP-TV Player 50.1.
IP-TV Player 50.1 is an application marketed by lrepacks.ru. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove IP-TV Player 50.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete IP-TV Player 50.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IP-TV Player 50.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "IP-TV Player 50.1". If it exists on your system the IP-TV Player 50.1 application will be found very quickly. After you click IP-TV Player 50.1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding IP-TV Player 50.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IP-TV Player 50.1:
- The software company is: http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IP-TV Player\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IP-TV Player 50.1.
8. After uninstalling IP-TV Player 50.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IP-TV Player 50.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IP-TV Player 50.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IP-TV Player 50.1 by lrepacks.ru from your computer, we are not saying that IP-TV Player 50.1 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IP-TV Player 50.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 17:57:54.953