IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843
You can find below detailed information on how to remove IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843 from your computerADSL Club Co Ltd
. More information about ADSL Club Co Ltd can be read here
. Further information about IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843 can be seen at http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IP-TV Player folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IP-TV Player\UnInstall.exe. IpTvPlayer.exe is the IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843's primary executable file and it takes around 840.46 KB (860632 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843. They take an average of 898.39 KB (919951
bytes) on disk.
- IpTvPlayer.exe (840.46 KB)
- UnInstall.exe (57.93 KB)
The current page applies to IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843 version 0.28.1.8843
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843 from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IP-TV Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IP-TV Player
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IP-TV Player\AppData.lnk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IP-TV Player\IpTvPlayer.7zS2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IP-TV Player\IpTvPlayer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IP-TV Player\IpTvPlayer.html
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843 is a program by the software company ADSL Club Co Ltd. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843". If it is installed on your PC the IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843:
- The software company is: http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IP-TV Player\UnInstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843.
8. After uninstalling IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843 by ADSL Club Co Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843 by ADSL Club Co Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IP-TV Player 0.28.1.8843 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 16:10:10.673