You can find below details on how to uninstall IP-Programmer 1.2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall IP-Programmer 1.2 from your computerRailware
. You can find out more on Railware or check for application updates here
. IP-Programmer 1.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\uIPProgrammer directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for IP-Programmer 1.2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\uIPProgrammer\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 1.65 MB (1725952 bytes) on disk and is named uIPProgrammer.exe.
The following executable files are contained in IP-Programmer 1.2. They occupy 2.33 MB (2448394
bytes) on disk.
- uIPProgrammer.exe (1.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.51 KB)
The current page applies to IP-Programmer 1.2 version 1.2
IP-Programmer 1.2 is an application offered by the software company Railware. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove IP-Programmer 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase IP-Programmer 1.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IP-Programmer 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "IP-Programmer 1.2". The IP-Programmer 1.2 program will be found very quickly. When you select IP-Programmer 1.2 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding IP-Programmer 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IP-Programmer 1.2.
8. After removing IP-Programmer 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IP-Programmer 1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IP-Programmer 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IP-Programmer 1.2 by Railware from your PC, nor are we saying that IP-Programmer 1.2 by Railware is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IP-Programmer 1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-13 21:43:53.270