IP-PING version 1.5
This page is about IP-PING version 1.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall IP-PING version 1.5 from your systemUst@
. More information about Ust@ can be read here
. Usually the IP-PING version 1.5 program is found in the C:\Program Files\IP-PING directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing IP-PING version 1.5 is "C:\Program Files\IP-PING\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. IP-PING.exe is the IP-PING version 1.5's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.11 MB (1167360 bytes) on disk.
IP-PING version 1.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.80 MB (1882273
bytes) on disk.
- IP-PING.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of IP-PING version 1.5.
IP-PING version 1.5 is an application released by Ust@. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall IP-PING version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete IP-PING version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IP-PING version 1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IP-PING version 1.5". If it exists on your system the IP-PING version 1.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select IP-PING version 1.5 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about IP-PING version 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IP-PING version 1.5.
8. After removing IP-PING version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IP-PING version 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IP-PING version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IP-PING version 1.5 by Ust@ from your PC, nor are we saying that IP-PING version 1.5 by Ust@ is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IP-PING version 1.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 07:41:43.037