IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0
This web page is about IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 from your PCUst@
. You can find out more on Ust@ or check for application updates here
. IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\IP PING-AG GECIDI folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 is "C:\Program Files\IP PING-AG GECIDI\unins000.exe". IP-PING-AG GECIDI.exe is the IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.23 MB (2334720 bytes) on disk.
IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.91 MB (3049633
bytes) on disk.
- IP-PING-AG GECIDI.exe (2.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.16 KB)
This data is about IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 version 2.0
IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 is a program marketed by Ust@. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0". If it exists on your system the IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 app will be found automatically. When you select IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0.
8. After removing IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 by Ust@ from your computer, nor are we saying that IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 by Ust@ is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 07:40:11.970