IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0
This web page is about IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 from your PCUst@
. You can find out more on Ust@ or check for application updates here
. IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\IP PING-AG GECIDI folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 is "C:\Program Files\IP PING-AG GECIDI\unins000.exe". IP-PING-AG GECIDI.exe is the IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.23 MB (2334720 bytes) on disk.
IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.91 MB (3049633
bytes) on disk.
- IP-PING-AG GECIDI.exe (2.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.16 KB)
This data is about IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 version 2.0
IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 is a program marketed by Ust@. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0". If it exists on your system the IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 app will be found automatically. When you select IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0.
8. After removing IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 by Ust@ from your computer, nor are we saying that IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 by Ust@ is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove IP PING-AG GECIDI version 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 07:40:11.970