IP Notifier is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall IP Notifier from your PCFoolish IT, LLC
. More information on Foolish IT, LLC can be found here
. More information about IP Notifier can be found at http://www.foolishit.com/
. IP Notifier is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Foolish IT\IP Notifier directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. IP Notifier's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Foolish IT\IP Notifier\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled IP Notifier.exe and its approximative size is 327.34 KB (335200 bytes).
IP Notifier is comprised of the following executables which take 1.45 MB (1521361
bytes) on disk:
- IP Notifier.exe (327.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
IP Notifier is a program offered by the software company Foolish IT, LLC. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall IP Notifier is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete IP Notifier from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IP Notifier or simply click the Search feature and type in "IP Notifier". If it exists on your system the IP Notifier program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click IP Notifier in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding IP Notifier, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IP Notifier:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.foolishit.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Foolish IT\IP Notifier\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IP Notifier.
8. After removing IP Notifier, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IP Notifier which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IP Notifier using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IP Notifier by Foolish IT, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that IP Notifier by Foolish IT, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IP Notifier supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 16:47:22.917