IP Messenger for Win
IP Messenger for Win is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall IP Messenger for Win from your computerH.Shirouzu & Asahi Net, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on H.Shirouzu & Asahi Net, Inc.. More info about the program IP Messenger for Win can be found at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ipmsg-bbs-eng
. The program is usually placed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\IPMsg folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\IPMsg\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall IP Messenger for Win. The application's main executable file is titled ipmsg.exe and occupies 1.87 MB (1960960 bytes).
IP Messenger for Win is composed of the following executables which take 2.23 MB (2334720
bytes) on disk:
- ipcmd.exe (197.50 KB)
- ipmsg.exe (1.87 MB)
- uninst.exe (167.50 KB)
The current page applies to IP Messenger for Win version 4.85
alone. You can find below info on other versions of IP Messenger for Win:
...click to view all...
IP Messenger for Win is an application by H.Shirouzu & Asahi Net, Inc.. Some people try to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove IP Messenger for Win is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete IP Messenger for Win from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IP Messenger for Win or simply click the Search field and type in "IP Messenger for Win". The IP Messenger for Win app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click IP Messenger for Win in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about IP Messenger for Win, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IP Messenger for Win:
- The web site of the application is: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ipmsg-bbs-eng
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\IPMsg\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IP Messenger for Win.
8. After removing IP Messenger for Win, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IP Messenger for Win that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IP Messenger for Win with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IP Messenger for Win by H.Shirouzu & Asahi Net, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that IP Messenger for Win by H.Shirouzu & Asahi Net, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IP Messenger for Win in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 10:18:41.507