IP Messenger for Win
You can find below details on how to remove IP Messenger for Win for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall IP Messenger for Win from your systemH.Shirouzu & FastCopy Lab, LLC.
. Check out here
for more details on H.Shirouzu & FastCopy Lab, LLC.. Further information about IP Messenger for Win can be found at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ipmsg-bbs-eng
. Usually the IP Messenger for Win program is placed in the C:\Users\plokez\AppData\Local\IPMsg directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall IP Messenger for Win by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\plokez\AppData\Local\IPMsg\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. IP Messenger for Win's main file takes around 2.33 MB (2441296 bytes) and is called ipmsg.exe.
The following executables are installed together with IP Messenger for Win. They take about 2.80 MB (2939120
bytes) on disk.
- ipcmd.exe (264.08 KB)
- ipmsg.exe (2.33 MB)
- uninst.exe (222.08 KB)
This page is about IP Messenger for Win version 4.995
only. You can find here a few links to other IP Messenger for Win releases:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove IP Messenger for Win from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by IP Messenger for Win's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\IP Messenger for Win
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\IP Messenger for Win\IPMSG for Win.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\IP Messenger for Win\Uninstall IPMSG.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IPMSG for Win
IP Messenger for Win is a program released by the software company H.Shirouzu & FastCopy Lab, LLC.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase IP Messenger for Win is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove IP Messenger for Win from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IP Messenger for Win or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IP Messenger for Win". If it exists on your system the IP Messenger for Win app will be found very quickly. When you click IP Messenger for Win in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding IP Messenger for Win, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IP Messenger for Win:
- The publisher is: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ipmsg-bbs-eng
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\plokez\AppData\Local\IPMsg\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IP Messenger for Win.
8. After removing IP Messenger for Win, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IP Messenger for Win which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IP Messenger for Win with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IP Messenger for Win by H.Shirouzu & FastCopy Lab, LLC. from your computer, nor are we saying that IP Messenger for Win by H.Shirouzu & FastCopy Lab, LLC. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IP Messenger for Win supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 02:54:09.007