This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall IP-Lister 188.8.131.52 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall IP-Lister 184.108.40.206 from your PCNetworkDLS
. Additional info about NetworkDLS can be seen here
. Please open http://www.NetworkDLS.com/
if you want to read more on IP-Lister 220.127.116.11 on NetworkDLS's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetworkDLS\IP-Lister directory (same installation drive as Windows). IP-Lister 18.104.22.168's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\NetworkDLS\IP-Lister\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 99.50 KB (101888 bytes) on disk and is named IPLister.Exe.
The following executables are installed together with IP-Lister 22.214.171.124. They take about 1.01 MB (1053978
bytes) on disk.
- AutoUpdate.Exe (250.50 KB)
- IPLister.Exe (99.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This data is about IP-Lister 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
IP-Lister 184.108.40.206 is a program marketed by NetworkDLS. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall IP-Lister 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall IP-Lister 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IP-Lister 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "IP-Lister 126.96.36.199". The IP-Lister 188.8.131.52 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select IP-Lister 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding IP-Lister 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IP-Lister 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.NetworkDLS.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NetworkDLS\IP-Lister\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IP-Lister 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing IP-Lister 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IP-Lister 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IP-Lister 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IP-Lister 220.127.116.11 by NetworkDLS from your computer, nor are we saying that IP-Lister 18.104.22.168 by NetworkDLS is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall IP-Lister 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-01 21:33:39.297