IP Installer 2.0.5
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall IP Installer 2.0.5 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall IP Installer 2.0.5 from your systemIP Installer
. You can read more on IP Installer or check for application updates here
. Usually the IP Installer 2.0.5 application is found in the C:\Archivos de programa\IP Installer directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Archivos de programa\IP Installer\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall IP Installer 2.0.5. The program's main executable file is named Discovery.exe and it has a size of 574.00 KB (587776 bytes).
IP Installer 2.0.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 657.45 KB (673225
bytes) on disk.
- Discovery.exe (574.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (83.45 KB)
The current web page applies to IP Installer 2.0.5 version 2.0.5
IP Installer 2.0.5 is a program by IP Installer. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall IP Installer 2.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall IP Installer 2.0.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IP Installer 2.0.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IP Installer 2.0.5". The IP Installer 2.0.5 app will be found automatically. When you select IP Installer 2.0.5 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about IP Installer 2.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IP Installer 2.0.5.
8. After removing IP Installer 2.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IP Installer 2.0.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IP Installer 2.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IP Installer 2.0.5 by IP Installer from your computer, nor are we saying that IP Installer 2.0.5 by IP Installer is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove IP Installer 2.0.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-12 07:53:57.530