IP Hider 3.4
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall IP Hider 3.4 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall IP Hider 3.4 from your systemAllAnonymity
. Take a look here
where you can read more on AllAnonymity. You can read more about about IP Hider 3.4 at http://www.allanonymity.com/features_iphider.html
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IP Hider directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove IP Hider 3.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IP Hider\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. IP Hider 3.4's primary file takes around 764.00 KB (782336 bytes) and is named IP Hider.exe.
IP Hider 3.4 contains of the executables below. They take 1.54 MB (1611018
bytes) on disk.
- IP Hider.exe (764.00 KB)
- KillIPH.exe (136.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (673.26 KB)
The current page applies to IP Hider 3.4 version 3.4
IP Hider 3.4 is an application offered by the software company AllAnonymity. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase IP Hider 3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove IP Hider 3.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IP Hider 3.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IP Hider 3.4". The IP Hider 3.4 app will be found very quickly. After you click IP Hider 3.4 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about IP Hider 3.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IP Hider 3.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.allanonymity.com/features_iphider.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IP Hider\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IP Hider 3.4.
8. After removing IP Hider 3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IP Hider 3.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IP Hider 3.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IP Hider 3.4 by AllAnonymity from your computer, we are not saying that IP Hider 3.4 by AllAnonymity is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IP Hider 3.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-15 16:43:57.923