IP Camera Installer 1.1.14
IP Camera Installer 1.1.14 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall IP Camera Installer 1.1.14 from your PCIP Camera
. Check out here
for more info on IP Camera. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IP Camera\IP Camera Installer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for IP Camera Installer 1.1.14 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IP Camera\IP Camera Installer\uninst.exe. Discovery.exe is the IP Camera Installer 1.1.14's primary executable file and it takes about 572.00 KB (585728 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of IP Camera Installer 1.1.14. They occupy about 642.48 KB (657900
bytes) on disk.
- Discovery.exe (572.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (70.48 KB)
This web page is about IP Camera Installer 1.1.14 version 1.1.14
IP Camera Installer 1.1.14 is an application offered by the software company IP Camera. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall IP Camera Installer 1.1.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase IP Camera Installer 1.1.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IP Camera Installer 1.1.14 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IP Camera Installer 1.1.14". If it exists on your system the IP Camera Installer 1.1.14 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click IP Camera Installer 1.1.14 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding IP Camera Installer 1.1.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IP Camera Installer 1.1.14.
8. After uninstalling IP Camera Installer 1.1.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IP Camera Installer 1.1.14 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IP Camera Installer 1.1.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IP Camera Installer 1.1.14 by IP Camera from your PC, we are not saying that IP Camera Installer 1.1.14 by IP Camera is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove IP Camera Installer 1.1.14 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:11:18.277