IP Blocker Firewall 3.0
IP Blocker Firewall 3.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall IP Blocker Firewall 3.0 from your systemBeeThink Software, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on BeeThink Software, Inc.. You can see more info on IP Blocker Firewall 3.0 at http://www.beethink.com/
. Usually the IP Blocker Firewall 3.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IP Blocker Firewall 3.0 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for IP Blocker Firewall 3.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\IP Blocker Firewall 3.0\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled IPBlocker.exe and its approximative size is 1.37 MB (1433600 bytes).
IP Blocker Firewall 3.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.02 MB (3164954
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BlockerService.exe (96.00 KB)
- install.exe (55.50 KB)
- IPBlocker.exe (1.37 MB)
- IPBlockerDemon.exe (84.00 KB)
- MiniIPBlocker.exe (544.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- WhoIs.exe (232.00 KB)
The current page applies to IP Blocker Firewall 3.0 version 3.0
IP Blocker Firewall 3.0 is an application released by BeeThink Software, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall IP Blocker Firewall 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall IP Blocker Firewall 3.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IP Blocker Firewall 3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IP Blocker Firewall 3.0". The IP Blocker Firewall 3.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select IP Blocker Firewall 3.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about IP Blocker Firewall 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IP Blocker Firewall 3.0:
- The software company is: http://www.beethink.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\IP Blocker Firewall 3.0\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IP Blocker Firewall 3.0.
8. After removing IP Blocker Firewall 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IP Blocker Firewall 3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IP Blocker Firewall 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IP Blocker Firewall 3.0 by BeeThink Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that IP Blocker Firewall 3.0 by BeeThink Software, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall IP Blocker Firewall 3.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 21:10:44.157