This page is about IP变换器 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall IP变换器 from your systemwww.197top.com
. More information on www.197top.com can be found here
. More information about IP变换器 can be seen at http://www.197top.com/
. IP变换器 is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IPBHQ folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IPBHQ\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall IP变换器. Setup.exe is the IP变换器's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.10 MB (1157592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of IP变换器. They occupy about 7.26 MB (7616910
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dnscrypt-proxy.exe (525.31 KB)
- IPBHQMain.exe (1.67 MB)
- PcProxyregdrv.exe (54.96 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.10 MB)
- devcfg.exe (19.00 KB)
- drvcfg.exe (18.00 KB)
- iked.exe (1.08 MB)
- ipsecc.exe (361.32 KB)
- ipsecd.exe (791.80 KB)
- netcfg.exe (20.00 KB)
- devcfg.exe (17.00 KB)
- drvcfg.exe (16.00 KB)
- iked.exe (754.30 KB)
- ipsecc.exe (366.32 KB)
- ipsecd.exe (531.64 KB)
- netcfg.exe (19.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
IP变换器 is a program offered by the software company www.197top.com. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove IP变换器 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall IP变换器 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IP变换器 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IP变换器". If it exists on your system the IP变换器 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select IP变换器 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding IP变换器, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IP变换器:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.197top.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IPBHQ\setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IP变换器.
8. After uninstalling IP变换器, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IP变换器 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IP变换器 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove IP变换器 by www.197top.com from your computer, we are not saying that IP变换器 by www.197top.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove IP变换器 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 10:28:05.837