This page is about IObit for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall IObit from your systemYour Company
. Further information on Your Company can be seen here
. Detailed information about IObit can be found at http://www.yourcompany.com
. IObit is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove IObit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled IObitCommunities.exe and its approximative size is 435.34 KB (445784 bytes).
IObit is comprised of the following executables which take 4.96 MB (5202784
bytes) on disk:
- Boost.exe (257.34 KB)
- GameBooster.exe (2.32 MB)
- gbtray.exe (617.84 KB)
- IObitCommunities.exe (435.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.37 MB)
The current web page applies to IObit version 1.0
IObit is a program released by the software company Your Company. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase IObit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove IObit from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IObit or simply activate the Search field and type in "IObit". If it exists on your system the IObit application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select IObit in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding IObit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IObit:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourcompany.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IObit.
8. After uninstalling IObit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IObit which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IObit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IObit by Your Company from your PC, nor are we saying that IObit by Your Company is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IObit supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-06 14:13:38.047