IObit Uninstaller 9
IObit Uninstaller 9 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 9 from your PCTorax
. You can find out more on Torax or check for application updates here
. IObit Uninstaller 9 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling IObit Uninstaller 9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named IObitUninstaler.exe and its approximative size is 5.62 MB (5891344 bytes).
IObit Uninstaller 9 is comprised of the following executables which take 28.62 MB (30012901
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AUpdate.exe (159.27 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.75 MB)
- CrRestore.exe (834.27 KB)
- DSPut.exe (440.77 KB)
- Feedback.exe (2.06 MB)
- IObitDownloader.exe (1.66 MB)
- IObitUninstaler.exe (5.62 MB)
- IUProtip.exe (918.77 KB)
- IUService.exe (153.27 KB)
- iush.exe (2.62 MB)
- IUSoftUpdateTip.exe (1.19 MB)
- NoteIcon.exe (130.77 KB)
- PPUninstaller.exe (1.23 MB)
- ScreenShot.exe (808.77 KB)
- SendBugReportNew.exe (1.17 MB)
- SpecUTool.exe (1.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.66 KB)
- UninstallMonitor.exe (1.99 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (3.24 MB)
- ICONPIN32.exe (372.77 KB)
- ICONPIN64.exe (571.27 KB)
This data is about IObit Uninstaller 9 version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other IObit Uninstaller 9 versions:
IObit Uninstaller 9 is an application offered by the software company Torax. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove IObit Uninstaller 9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 9 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IObit Uninstaller 9 or simply click the Search field and type in "IObit Uninstaller 9". The IObit Uninstaller 9 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click IObit Uninstaller 9 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about IObit Uninstaller 9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IObit Uninstaller 9.
8. After removing IObit Uninstaller 9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IObit Uninstaller 9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IObit Uninstaller 9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 9 by Torax from your PC, nor are we saying that IObit Uninstaller 9 by Torax is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 9 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-08 20:04:15.840