This page contains detailed information on how to remove IObit Toolbar for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall IObit Toolbar from your PCIObit
. Go over here
for more details on IObit. You can see more info related to IObit Toolbar at http://www.iobit.com
. IObit Toolbar is normally set up in the C:\Program\IObitBar\toolbar\1.bin folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall IObit Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32 C:\Program\IObitBar\toolbar\1.bin\i0Bar.dll,O. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called i0barsvc.exe and it has a size of 28.09 KB (28766 bytes).
The executable files below are part of IObit Toolbar. They occupy an average of 100.40 KB (102811
bytes) on disk.
- i0barsvc.exe (28.09 KB)
- i0brmon.exe (20.00 KB)
- i0highin.exe (16.12 KB)
- i0impipe.exe (20.08 KB)
- i0medint.exe (16.12 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling IObit Toolbar we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IObitBartoolbar Uninstall
IObit Toolbar is an application offered by the software company IObit. Some users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove IObit Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall IObit Toolbar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IObit Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "IObit Toolbar". If it exists on your system the IObit Toolbar app will be found very quickly. After you click IObit Toolbar in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding IObit Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IObit Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iobit.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32 C:\Program\IObitBar\toolbar\1.bin\i0Bar.dll,O
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IObit Toolbar.
8. After removing IObit Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IObit Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IObit Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove IObit Toolbar by IObit from your PC, nor are we saying that IObit Toolbar by IObit is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove IObit Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 13:14:13.603