IObit Software Updater
IObit Software Updater is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall IObit Software Updater from your systemIObit
. Check out here
where you can find out more on IObit. Please open https://www.iobit.com/
if you want to read more on IObit Software Updater on IObit's page. IObit Software Updater is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Software Updater directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for IObit Software Updater is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Software Updater\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.54 MB (4762384 bytes) on disk and is labeled SoftwareUpdater.exe.
IObit Software Updater is comprised of the following executables which take 25.95 MB (27207152
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.32 MB)
- CareScan.exe (2.99 MB)
- DriverScan.exe (53.27 KB)
- Feedback.exe (3.12 MB)
- ISUTip.exe (1.12 MB)
- LocalLang.exe (222.77 KB)
- Restore.exe (2.08 MB)
- ScreenShot.exe (828.27 KB)
- SendBugReportNew.exe (1.12 MB)
- Setup.exe (2.41 MB)
- SoftwareUpdater.exe (4.54 MB)
- SUFeature.exe (161.77 KB)
- SUInit.exe (1.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (3.15 MB)
This page is about IObit Software Updater version 18.104.22.1682
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of IObit Software Updater:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling IObit Software Updater we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by IObit Software Updater's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\IObit Software Updater Free
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Software Updater
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\IObit Software Updater Free\BigUpgrade_ISU.exe.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Software Updater\AutoLog\2019-04-27.dbg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Software Updater\AutoLog\2019-08-30.dbg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Software Updater\BigUpdate.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Software Updater\Log\2019-04-27.dbg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Software Updater\Main.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Software Updater\SoftTip.ini
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\IObit\IObit Software Updater
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IObit Software Updater_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Software Updater\SoftwareUpdater.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Software Updater\SoftwareUpdater.exe.FriendlyAppName
IObit Software Updater is a program marketed by the software company IObit. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall IObit Software Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase IObit Software Updater from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IObit Software Updater or simply click the Search feature and type in "IObit Software Updater". If it is installed on your PC the IObit Software Updater application will be found automatically. When you select IObit Software Updater in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding IObit Software Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IObit Software Updater:
- The software company is: https://www.iobit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Software Updater\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IObit Software Updater.
8. After removing IObit Software Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IObit Software Updater that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IObit Software Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IObit Software Updater by IObit from your computer, nor are we saying that IObit Software Updater by IObit is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove IObit Software Updater supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-04-02 08:59:14.317