IObit Smart RAM 3.0
IObit Smart RAM 3.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall IObit Smart RAM 3.0 from your computerRepack by CUTA
. Go over here
for more information on Repack by CUTA. Usually the IObit Smart RAM 3.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files\IObit Smart Ram folder, depending on the user's option during setup. IObit Smart RAM 3.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\IObit Smart Ram\Uninstall.exe. IObit Smart RAM 3.0's main file takes around 531.78 KB (544544 bytes) and its name is Suo10_SmartRAM.exe.
IObit Smart RAM 3.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 664.88 KB (680842
bytes) on disk:
- Suo10_SmartRAM.exe (531.78 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (133.10 KB)
The current page applies to IObit Smart RAM 3.0 version 3.0
IObit Smart RAM 3.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove IObit Smart RAM 3.0:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\IObit Smart RAM 3.0 RePack by cuta.exe.torrent
IObit Smart RAM 3.0 is a program marketed by the software company Repack by CUTA. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase IObit Smart RAM 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall IObit Smart RAM 3.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IObit Smart RAM 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IObit Smart RAM 3.0". The IObit Smart RAM 3.0 application will be found very quickly. After you select IObit Smart RAM 3.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding IObit Smart RAM 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IObit Smart RAM 3.0.
8. After removing IObit Smart RAM 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IObit Smart RAM 3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IObit Smart RAM 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IObit Smart RAM 3.0 by Repack by CUTA from your computer, nor are we saying that IObit Smart RAM 3.0 by Repack by CUTA is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IObit Smart RAM 3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-09 12:50:48.260