IObit Registry Defrag
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall IObit Registry Defrag for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall IObit Registry Defrag from your systemIObit
. You can read more on IObit or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about IObit Registry Defrag at http://www.iobit.com/
. Usually the IObit Registry Defrag application is found in the C:\Program Files\IObit Registry Defrag directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing IObit Registry Defrag is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection IObitRD.inf,Uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 436.84 KB (447320 bytes) on disk and is called RegistryDefrag.exe.
IObit Registry Defrag is comprised of the following executables which occupy 436.84 KB (447320
bytes) on disk:
- RegistryDefrag.exe (436.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of IObit Registry Defrag.
IObit Registry Defrag is an application offered by the software company IObit. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase IObit Registry Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete IObit Registry Defrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IObit Registry Defrag or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IObit Registry Defrag". If it is installed on your PC the IObit Registry Defrag app will be found very quickly. When you click IObit Registry Defrag in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding IObit Registry Defrag, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IObit Registry Defrag:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iobit.com/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection IObitRD.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IObit Registry Defrag.
8. After uninstalling IObit Registry Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IObit Registry Defrag which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IObit Registry Defrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IObit Registry Defrag by IObit from your PC, nor are we saying that IObit Registry Defrag by IObit is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IObit Registry Defrag supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 21:49:11.043