IObit Registry Cleaner
This web page is about IObit Registry Cleaner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall IObit Registry Cleaner from your systemIObit
. More info about IObit can be read here
. Please follow http://www.iobit.com/
if you want to read more on IObit Registry Cleaner on IObit's web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\IObit Registry Cleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing IObit Registry Cleaner is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection IObitRC.inf,Uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.25 MB (1309016 bytes) on disk and is titled RegistryCleaner.exe.
IObit Registry Cleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.25 MB (1309016
bytes) on disk.
- RegistryCleaner.exe (1.25 MB)
The current page applies to IObit Registry Cleaner version 188.8.131.528
IObit Registry Cleaner is a program by the software company IObit. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase IObit Registry Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall IObit Registry Cleaner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IObit Registry Cleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "IObit Registry Cleaner". If it is installed on your PC the IObit Registry Cleaner application will be found very quickly. When you click IObit Registry Cleaner in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about IObit Registry Cleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IObit Registry Cleaner:
- The software company is: http://www.iobit.com/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection IObitRC.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IObit Registry Cleaner.
8. After uninstalling IObit Registry Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IObit Registry Cleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IObit Registry Cleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IObit Registry Cleaner by IObit from your computer, nor are we saying that IObit Registry Cleaner by IObit is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IObit Registry Cleaner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 21:49:11.037