IObit Malware Fighter 6.2
This web page is about IObit Malware Fighter 6.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 6.2 from your systemIObit
. More data about IObit can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for IObit Malware Fighter 6.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 41.11 MB (43110256 bytes) on disk and is called IObit-Malware-Fighter-Setup.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in IObit Malware Fighter 6.2. They take 110.96 MB (116344826
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AntiTracking.exe (2.55 MB)
- AUpdate.exe (157.27 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (2.01 MB)
- bdpatchdownload.exe (1.64 MB)
- BlueBirdInit.exe (1.92 MB)
- BrowserCleaner.exe (101.27 KB)
- BrowserProtect.exe (2.23 MB)
- CareScan.exe (1.65 MB)
- DriverScan.exe (53.27 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (2.96 MB)
- IMF.exe (5.34 MB)
- IMFAnalyzer.exe (1.29 MB)
- IMFAntivirusFix.exe (584.13 KB)
- IMFAntivirusTips.exe (1.34 MB)
- IMFAntivirusUSB.exe (1.24 MB)
- IMFInstaller.exe (6.35 MB)
- IMFRegister.exe (2.05 MB)
- IMFsrv.exe (2.24 MB)
- IMFSrvWsc.exe (580.77 KB)
- IMFTips.exe (2.41 MB)
- IMF_ActionCenterDownloader.exe (2.50 MB)
- IMF_DownConfig.exe (427.27 KB)
- IObit-Malware-Fighter-Setup.exe (41.11 MB)
- IObitLiveUpdate.exe (2.83 MB)
- IWsIMF.exe (50.98 KB)
- IWsIMFXP.exe (36.27 KB)
- IWsIMF_AV.exe (62.55 KB)
- LocalLang.exe (760.27 KB)
- PPUninstaller.exe (795.27 KB)
- Ransomware.exe (1.43 MB)
- ReProcess.exe (148.77 KB)
- SafeBox.exe (1.41 MB)
- ScreenShot.exe (788.27 KB)
- SendBugReportNew.exe (2.28 MB)
- PluginInstall.exe (1.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.56 KB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (3.27 MB)
- IotUpdater.exe (1.47 MB)
- PubMonitor.exe (1.67 MB)
- process.exe (21.27 KB)
- registry.exe (21.27 KB)
- SPNativeMessage.exe (1.35 MB)
- SPUpdate.exe (1.39 MB)
- ADBlock.exe (4.61 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2
of IObit Malware Fighter 6.2.
IObit Malware Fighter 6.2 is an application offered by IObit. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove IObit Malware Fighter 6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 6.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IObit Malware Fighter 6.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IObit Malware Fighter 6.2". If it is installed on your PC the IObit Malware Fighter 6.2 app will be found very quickly. When you click IObit Malware Fighter 6.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about IObit Malware Fighter 6.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 6.2.
8. After removing IObit Malware Fighter 6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IObit Malware Fighter 6.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IObit Malware Fighter 6.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 6.2 by IObit from your computer, we are not saying that IObit Malware Fighter 6.2 by IObit is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 6.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 14:40:18.347