How to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 6 from your PC
IObit Malware Fighter 6 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by IObit. Open here for more info on IObit. You can read more about on IObit Malware Fighter 6 at http://www.IObit.com/. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove IObit Malware Fighter 6. IMFsrv.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.24 MB (2346256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in IObit Malware Fighter 6. They take 69.75 MB (73134664 bytes) on disk.
A way to delete IObit Malware Fighter 6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
IObit Malware Fighter 6 is an application marketed by IObit. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase IObit Malware Fighter 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IObit Malware Fighter 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "IObit Malware Fighter 6". The IObit Malware Fighter 6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click IObit Malware Fighter 6 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding IObit Malware Fighter 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IObit Malware Fighter 6:
The web site of the application is: http://www.IObit.com/
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IObit Malware Fighter 6.
8. After uninstalling IObit Malware Fighter 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IObit Malware Fighter 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IObit Malware Fighter 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 6 by IObit from your computer, nor are we saying that IObit Malware Fighter 6 by IObit is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.