IObit Malware Fighter 5
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 5 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 5 from your PCIObit
. More information on IObit can be seen here
. Further information about IObit Malware Fighter 5 can be found at http://www.IObit.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. IObit Malware Fighter 5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\unins000.exe. IObit Malware Fighter 5's main file takes about 5.50 MB (5763360 bytes) and is called IMF.exe.
IObit Malware Fighter 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 69.92 MB (73319736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AUpdate.exe (590.78 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (2.76 MB)
- bdpatchdownload.exe (1.29 MB)
- bfIMF.exe (1.06 MB)
- BlueBirdInit.exe (2.03 MB)
- BrowserCleaner.exe (131.28 KB)
- BrowserProtect.exe (2.40 MB)
- Dashlane_Launcher.exe (506.59 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (2.74 MB)
- IMF.exe (5.50 MB)
- IMFAnalyzer.exe (1.21 MB)
- IMFAntivirusFix.exe (436.78 KB)
- IMFAntivirusTips.exe (1.22 MB)
- IMFAntivirusUSB.exe (990.78 KB)
- IMFInstaller.exe (5.87 MB)
- IMFRegister.exe (3.10 MB)
- IMFsrv.exe (1.69 MB)
- IMFSrvWsc.exe (579.78 KB)
- IMFTips.exe (2.32 MB)
- IMF_ActionCenterDownloader.exe (2.28 MB)
- IMF_DownConfig.exe (335.78 KB)
- IObitLiveUpdate.exe (2.82 MB)
- IWsIMF.exe (50.98 KB)
- IWsIMFXP.exe (36.28 KB)
- IWsIMF_AV.exe (62.55 KB)
- LocalLang.exe (760.28 KB)
- Poststatdata.exe (1,000.28 KB)
- PPUninstaller.exe (891.28 KB)
- Ransomware.exe (1.57 MB)
- Reinforce.exe (2.26 MB)
- ReProcess.exe (147.28 KB)
- ScreenShot.exe (788.28 KB)
- SendBugReportNew.exe (2.19 MB)
- PluginInstall.exe (1.34 MB)
- TrialRegister.exe (662.28 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (4.00 MB)
- Uninstester.exe (495.23 KB)
- process.exe (21.28 KB)
- registry.exe (21.28 KB)
- FFNativeMessage.exe (1.60 MB)
- FWRules.exe (538.78 KB)
- SPNativeMessage.exe (1.35 MB)
- SPUpdate.exe (1.39 MB)
- ADBlock.exe (4.60 MB)
The current page applies to IObit Malware Fighter 5 version 5.4
only. Click on the links below for other IObit Malware Fighter 5 versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 5.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by IObit Malware Fighter 5 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\Surfing Protection\Database\ASCMinerList.db
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\Surfing Protection\Database\ASCSpecialUrl.db
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\Surfing Protection\Database\base_safe_browse_1121
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\Surfing Protection\Database\base_safe_browse_v4_0107
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\Surfing Protection\Database\base_safe_browse_v4_1205
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\Surfing Protection\Database\base_upt_add
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\Surfing Protection\Database\spupdate.utp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\Surfing Protection\Database\spupdate_v4.utp
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IObit Malware Fighter_is1
IObit Malware Fighter 5 is a program by IObit. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase IObit Malware Fighter 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete IObit Malware Fighter 5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IObit Malware Fighter 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IObit Malware Fighter 5". The IObit Malware Fighter 5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click IObit Malware Fighter 5 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about IObit Malware Fighter 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IObit Malware Fighter 5:
- The software company is: http://www.IObit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IObit Malware Fighter 5.
8. After removing IObit Malware Fighter 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IObit Malware Fighter 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IObit Malware Fighter 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 5 by IObit from your PC, we are not saying that IObit Malware Fighter 5 by IObit is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-15 23:52:56.240