You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall INK 2.0.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall INK 2.0.1 from your computerEdgy Labs, LLC
. Check out here
for more details on Edgy Labs, LLC. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\INK directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall INK 2.0.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\INK\Uninstall INK.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called INK.exe and it has a size of 86.36 MB (90558696 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside INK 2.0.1. They occupy about 87.79 MB (92054176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- INK.exe (86.36 MB)
- Uninstall INK.exe (252.70 KB)
- elevate.exe (119.23 KB)
- cjpeg.exe (614.59 KB)
- term-size.exe (31.23 KB)
- optipng.exe (320.73 KB)
- term-size.exe (31.23 KB)
- roots.exe (90.73 KB)
This page is about INK 2.0.1 version 2.0.1
INK 2.0.1 is an application by Edgy Labs, LLC. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove INK 2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall INK 2.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find INK 2.0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "INK 2.0.1". The INK 2.0.1 application will be found automatically. After you select INK 2.0.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about INK 2.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall INK 2.0.1.
8. After removing INK 2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of INK 2.0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing INK 2.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall INK 2.0.1 by Edgy Labs, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that INK 2.0.1 by Edgy Labs, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall INK 2.0.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 19:08:23.043